Wattbike Nucleus High
The Nucleus model is an upgrade of the PRO/Trainer model
The Nucleus model is an upgrade of the PRO/Trainer model. The resistance is the same, but an advanced touch screen has been added.
2 variants are available. With a maximum power of 2000W or 3760W for more demanding users.
- PES ("Pedalling Effectiveness Score") technology with colour display communicates the performance of the drive and is very user friendly and easy to understand.
- The high-resolution touchscreen display contains different workouts, tests, interval training and allows the user to personalise the workout.
- Polar view technology gives you a detailed view of every turn you make with the pedal.
- "Real ride feel technology gives you the feeling of riding a road bike.
The bike is compatible with all apps that are compatible with ANT+ (inc FE-C) or BLE (inc FTMS) technologies. Compatible devices can be found here.
The kit comes with:
- 1x Imbus & key
1x USB cable
1x Mains power adapter
1x Quick start manual
- Model: Nucleus
- Height: 130cm
- Frame width: 66cm
- Frame length: 125cm
- Footprint: 145 x 66cm
- Bike weight: 58kg
- Boxed weight: 68kg
- Frame: Steel
- Feet: Rubber Height adjustable
- Transportation rollers: Yes
- Integrated gear shifters: No
- Gears: 1 - 10 (air), 1 - 7 (magnetic)
- Cranks: 170mm
- Seat: Racing seat fitted as standard
- Pedals: Includes Race and comfort saddle
- Covers: Heavy-duty ABS plastic construction
- Chain: Industrial 1⁄2" x 1⁄8" steel
- Belt: Automotive industry rubber, kevlar reinforced belt
- Seat and handlebar stems: 45mm square x 3mm thick stainless steel
- Handlebar height adjustability: Range 51cm - 71cm
- Handlebar FORE/AFT adjustability: Range 0 - 7cm
- Seat height adjustability: Range 54cm - 80cm
- Seat FORE/AFT adjustability: Range 0 - 9cm
- Accuracy: +/-2%
- Power Range: 0 - 2000w (Trainer), 0 - 3760w (Pro)
- Resistance: Air and magnetic
- Third-party connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, FTMS
- Third-party app smart functionality control: No
- Gradient: N/A
- Q Factor: 173mm
- Max. rider weight: 150kg
- Rider height: 5′ 1″–6′ 4″ with standard stems
- External power required: No