Rower RfX - ash
Water-based wooden rower made of solid wood.
The RfX Rower is a rowing simulator that simulates rowing conditions on water.
What's in it for you?
- Exceptional design
- Solid American wood
- Interactive training mode with Kinomap app
- The resistance of rowing is created in its unique water tank. No manual adjustment is required to
increase/decrease resistance, instead the resistance adapts to the user's movement and power input.
- The footboard offers the highest degree of flexibility in the optimal rowing position. The ergonomic foot pads
and straps are individually adjustable, ensuring maximum comfort
- A monitor allows connection to the above-mentioned applications. All the necessary information is displayed at a
glance on the screen.
- Extremely durable rubber feet provide protection and slip resistance for all types of floors.
- During your workout, the seat glides silently along the rails, in time with your paddling. Eight anti-wear
polyurethane ball bearings ensure perfect sliding on the rails. The seat is ergonomically padded, providing
extra comfort during exercise.
- In the upright position, the rower takes up no more space than a chair. The centre of gravity rests on the water
tank, allowing easy lifting at the end of the rails. In either position, the water remains safely in the
The heart of the rower is the water tank and the ergonomically designed oars.
This allows for maximum roll in the water, resulting in a steady, smooth and non jerky drag.
The rowing difficulty is precisely adapted to the individual stroke and strength of the rower. In real rowing, the skiff moves through the water based on the input of muscle power. The RfX rower truly simulates the outdoor rowing experience using water as resistance.
The benefits of water resistance are:
- the movements are gentle and kind to your joints
- the difficulty is 100% self-determined
- the workout is calm and soothing, thanks to the pleasant, rhythmic flow of the water
- the water shows no signs of wear - it is indestructible
- Training time
- distance rowed
- calories burned
- number of hangs per minute
- number of hangs in current training mode
- total number of hangs
- weight: 28 kg
- height: 53 cm
- Seat height: 32 cm
- width: 57 cm
- length: 210 cm
- maximum user weight: 180 kg
- maximum water volume: 18 l